We aim to delight you in your shopping experience and if for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, please send it back to us under the following terms:
1. Defective Goods
(a) The Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
(b) These statutory or consumer guarantees have no set time limit and depending upon the price and quality of the goods, you may be entitled to a remedy after the expiry of the manufacturer's warranty period.
(c) This policy is not intended to exclude or limit any statutory rights which you may have.
(d) Any Products which are damaged or defective, delivered after their use by or best before date or otherwise not in accordance with an order, may be returned to QCA within 7 days of delivery, at no cost to you.
2. Change of Mind Returns
(a) You may otherwise return the Products and obtain a credit if:
- in their original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories
- unopened and unused, of a current make and model and otherwise in a condition enabling them to be sold by QCA
- in a re-saleable condition including any security seal or shrink wrap intact
- the product is not from the list in point (c)
(b) Where you return Products under paragraph (b):
- Special Buy-Ins
- Clearance Products
- Printer Cartridges
- Toner Cartridges
- Printed and Branded Products